You have trained your staff, but they have room to grow and improve.
Shepard Humphries & Lynn Sherwood provide 5 Star customer service training for hospitality industry professionals.
2 hours of training will not achieve “perfection.”
We suggest that a worthy and realistic goal for even a 5% or 10% improvement would be a huge leap ahead against your competition.
Why Shepard Humphries & Lynn Sherwood for your 5 Star Customer Service Training in Hospitality?
Lynn was a nurse, then owned a couple UPS Stores. Shepard was a cop, then owned a mobile service business. Then, in 2010 they started a brand new business … in an industry sector that did not exist. In 9 years, they earned 516 Trip Advisor reviews at the Jackson Hole Shooting Experience.
514 ★★★★★ Star
2 ★★★★ Star
- We love serving high net worth guests that have very demanding expectations.
- Our guests love the team of professionals we trained.
- We love working with our referral agents.
- Luxury resorts and others in the hospitality industry enjoy working with us.
- We expanded with more activity services with our Jackson Hole Experience Group. (JHXG)
You will enjoy working with us!
Rates October to April:
- $5,000/day + expenses for 1 trainer (1.5 days travel to & from automatically added)
- $9,000/day + expenses for 2 trainers (1.5 days travel to & from automatically added)
- $39,000/5 days + expenses for 2 trainers (1.5 days travel to & from automatically added)
*Expenses refer to venue expenses, airfare, training aids, lodging, meals, rental car etc.
Again, we will let our record of success speak for itself. We would be honored to help you achieve similar levels!
Our reviews on FaceBook?