Hello, I am Shepard Humphries, husband, father & grandfather. My spouse & business partner Lynn Sherwood and I have been fortunate to pioneer two new sectors in the shooting industry.
- Luxury entertainment Multi-Gun shooting experiences
- Nomad Rifleman courses Extended ELR experiences.
Both are offered through our Jackson Hole Shooting, LLC, which remains the international benchmark in luxury entertainment shooting experiences.
I am also involved in a number of other things.
Shepard’s Areas of expertise
“Expert” defined: Someone who lives more than 50 miles away and has a briefcase.
Below I will mention things that I am “ahead of 98% of folks” in knowledge and or skill. I have learned that there is always someone that is better than I am in every area except for the first.
- In-Home Personal Protection Training
- Website Design, SEO, Digital Marketing
- Hospitality Industry Customer Experience Consultation
- Half-day luxury shooting experiences in Jackson Hole
- Intellectual Honesty and Consistency in Philosophy (if you care – be in touch)
- Social Science / Public relations / Propaganda / NLP / Persuasion (if you care – be in touch)
- Customer Service Training
- Extended ELR Experiences, shooting beyond one mile
- Project management
- Secretary on two non profit 501c3 boards, JHSSF and Voluntary Virtue
- Extreme Long Range Shooting book Author
- Harsh Advice For the Unemployed Guy book author
I have worked many jobs, started numerous businesses, studied, consulted, taught, fallen down, gotten back up, learned, mentored, failed and succeeded many times and in many ways. I am very fortunate to have had such a breadth and depth of life experiences. – Shepard Humphries
I tend to work hard, get along well with my fellows and am committed to getting things done and keeping my commitments. My guiding personal principles are honesty, voluntaryness and kindness.
I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others, and am fortunate enough to do this not only as a pleasurable activity, but to earn a living. I look forward to providing value to you.
Let’s work together for mutual benefit!
How may I help you improve your life?
Let’s begin an email conversation! – Shepard Humphries
shepard at shootinjh .com