Estudios de Hoteleria y Servicos al Cliente
Customer Experience Evaluaciones (Incognito Inspections)
- We examine many aspects of your resort, find the most important problems, and then help you fix them. (Examinaremos en detalle varias categorías de su hotel) Estudios de Hoteleria y Servicos al Cliente
- We are not affiliated with Forbes Travel Guide, and will not report any problems we find to them. We are your opportunity to have a “practice inspection.”
- We offer training to help with cultural expectations: “What guests from the US expect” (Delivered in English)
Clases de Ingles para empleados
- From beginning English to advanced, we enjoy helping your employees!
- Clase 90 minutos – $399 USD, 3 veces en un día – $999 USD
Stio web, menú del restaurante, mas – corrección de Ingles
“Esta oración es un ejemplo de cómo una traducción pobre parece poco profesional.”
- Can either be our standard classes or customized based on an audit or on management’s observations of needs. (Delivered in English)
What does “Customer Experience” mean?
Customer service is about how a customer is served.
Customer “experience” goes a step beyond, and focuses on all aspects of a guest’s experience. I simply enjoy helping businesses become even better!
Rates October to April assuming travel out of United States:
- $3,800/day + expenses for 1 trainer (1.5 days travel to & from automatically added)
- $4,800/day + expenses for 2 trainers (1.5 days travel to & from automatically added)
- $22,000/5 days + expenses for 2 trainers (1.5 days travel to & from automatically added)
- *Expenses refer to venue expenses, airfare, training aids, lodging, meals, rental car etc for the Consultor de resort