Harsh advice book cover design. This is my old ugly one: https://amzn.to/3bqOWW6
Please be creative, the layout does NOT need to look like the above linked layout! I think that the closest “genre” would be “self help” or “personal development.”
Front cover specifications:
Harsh Advice for the Unemployed Guy
Tough talk to help unemployed young men achieve great success.
See specs image.
- 6” x 9” with 171 pages
- I want the thumbnail to stand out on Amazon.
- I would like an image/illustration/photo of two men without identifiable faces.
- I want the men to look non-detailed enough that the reader can not tell what race they are.
- The older man should have body language of strength, wealth, power and kindness.
- The younger man should be a bit smaller, appear to be humble and willing to learn.
- I would like the image to communicate that there is a long life ahead of the young man.
Final product needs to be in pdf and meet Amazon specs.
Back Cover Specs:
This text on the back cover:
This book isn’t about “just try your best.” This book contains real-world actionable advice on how to become a more knowledgeable, capable and worthwhile man.
When I was 18 years old, a couple mentors sat with me at Bubba’s BBQ in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and said a bunch of true stuff. It hurt and I cried. My life was headed nowhere good. I needed to get off my butt, get direction and design a life worth living. I put my big-boy gloves on and got to it.
Now, almost 30 years later, I am a happily married entrepreneur, grandfather, expert in a couple areas and have some dollars. I am offering you advice in a similar style to the advice I received. I want you to be able to make the next year a powerful year of positive change in your life! How? Quit reading the back cover and open the book – let’s go! -Shepard Humphries
Images that are similar to what I am thinking (I do not have rights to any of these):
One idea is two men sitting beside each other on a park bench with their backs to us, maybe the older man’s hand is on the younger man’s shoulder? Maybe the two men are walking away? (I do not want to the picture to look like the men are homosexual)